Please ensure regular participation (posting/engagement) to maintain your account. ×
The Bangladesh Defence Analyst Forum

• Administrators

Welcome to the Bangladesh Defence & Security Forum | A DEFSECA initiative to infuse discussion on Bangladesh's defence, security and current affairs as well as those countries in Bangladesh's periphery.

• The forum is completely free to join
  • It is not linked with any social media networks or commercial entities
  • All IP addresses and member's personal information are kept strictly confidential
  • No spammers
  • Strictly moderated to benefit real members

1. Please introduce yourself and familiarise yourself with the forum rules. Non-participating members are not welcome.

2. After your account is verified your membership will be upgraded to Verified Members status from where you shall be able to view and participate in almost all areas of the forum.

Your privacy and security is important to us as well as the quality of forum and its membership. We hope you understand and thank you for your patience.

• Administrators

Welcome to the forum.

I request all members to invite their friends who were members or who are looking for something like this to have friendly, respectful discussions while knowing we maintain their utmost privacy and security.

Thanks, glad to be here. I am personally very curious about the military affairs of the country and in general. I am following bdmilitary since its pre Facebook era in the old forum from around 2009-2010s. Its good to see you guys going back to that system again. I have always found facebook groups to be too messy for following focused discussions.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, ssud11 said:

Thanks, glad to be here. I am personally very curious about the military affairs of the country and in general. I am following bdmilitary since its pre Facebook era in the old forum from around 2009-2010s. Its good to see you guys going back to that system again. I have always found facebook groups to be too messy for following focused discussions.

Thanks for joining.

Are you Bangladeshi? What was your username in the old bdmilitary forums? Perhaps we know of you.

1 minute ago, Syed Amar Khan said:

Thanks for joining.

Are you Bangladeshi? What was your username in the old bdmilitary forums? Perhaps we know of you.

Yeah, I am. Sorry I don't exactly remember that username anymore, it was so long ago. I lurked almost one hundred percent of the time back then, as I didn't feel I know enough to participate the discussions. So doubt anyone will recognize me. But thanks to those discussions, I have developed a permanent habit of keeping of tabs on our armed forces procurement haha.