Please ensure regular participation (posting/engagement) to maintain your account. ×
The Bangladesh Defence Analyst Forum

• Administrators
2 hours ago, ssud11 said:

Yeah, I am. Sorry I don't exactly remember that username anymore, it was so long ago. I lurked almost one hundred percent of the time back then, as I didn't feel I know enough to participate the discussions. So doubt anyone will recognize me. But thanks to those discussions, I have developed a permanent habit of keeping of tabs on our armed forces procurement haha. 

You had a similar name. We thought you were Pakistani.

Hello All,

Alim here, a keen defence/geo-political enthusiast.

Glad to join a Bangladeshi defence forum.

Thanks to the mods for the groundwork towards building the platform.

My perspectives tend to be different from conventional groupthink so bare with me for some thought-provoking yet rational exchanges of ideas. 🙂

Let's get this thing rolling!

All the best folks.

Finally got registered after multiple failed attempts. Apologies for the delayed attendance but i came to know of this shift from Hridoy 2 days after the crash.

For clarification of my ID, im the author of the "how does it work" infographics on BDMil

• Elite Members
5 minutes ago, Kanak said:

Finally got registered after multiple failed attempts. Apologies for the delayed attendance but i came to know of this shift from Hridoy 2 days after the crash.

For clarification of my ID, im the author of the "how does it work" infographics on BDMil

Welcome 

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, Kanak said:

Welcome to the forum, I was going to message you but I didn't have your contact information beyond FB messenger.

In any case if anybody has emergency you can all reach me on Telegram

@defseca

On 1/25/2020 at 5:14 PM, Salted Cola said:

Are you all from Bangladesh? is forum only for Bangladeshis or People from all countries too

I’m back after 11 years , back then it was under a different web address . cannot recognise any old ids