Please ensure regular participation (posting/engagement) to maintain your account. ×
The Bangladesh Defence Analyst Forum

• Elite Members

Glad to be back in the forum. Believe the old timers should have missed this platform immensely!

I am an international trader by profession representing the textile industry or the backbone of our economy and a defense enthusiast since childhood.

Hope the veterans like Masum, Shabab, Imash, Bengali Topgun and others have already joined, though I cannot recognize from the usernames.

@BDM1A1: Brother, you are well aware that Facebook was not the platform, where I could engage 😁

Good Luck with the Forum.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Rezwan12 said:

Glad to be back in the forum. Believe the old timers should have missed this platform immensely!

I am an international trader by profession representing the textile industry or the backbone of our economy and a defense enthusiast since childhood.

Hope the veterans like Masum, Shabab, Imash, Bengali Topgun and others have already joined, though I cannot recognize from the usernames.

@BDM1A1: Brother, you are well aware that Facebook was not the platform, where I could engage 😁

Good Luck with the Forum.

Welcome to our forum mate. You account has been upgraded to Gold class. Its good to see you here.

• 1 month later...

Let me introduce myself as well!

I used to be known as Avtomat Kalashnikov back in BDMilitary forum. I was inactive there since 7-8 years actually, but recently I was interested to find out how far Bangladesh has come in terms of modernization of its armed forces in recent years. No worries though, I have updated myself already in this issue 😉 but I was looking for the forum again since there were always some very interesting discussions going on, but couldn't find BDMilitary anymore. What happened to it btw? And is BDM1A1 still around? 

Good to see you all! We need to make this forum alive once again. 

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

I am British bangladeshi, I was a vehicle mechanic now changing careers. 

I been to bangladesh 3 times, the first two were unpleasant which were 15 years ago. 

Recently I went to bangladesh during the very start of the corona virus pandemic in march. Even though I was restricted it was a pleasant experience with good memories. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...