Please ensure regular participation (posting/engagement) to maintain your account. ×
The Bangladesh Defence Analyst Forum

• Administrators
On 1/26/2020 at 7:13 AM, Alim said:

Hello All,

Alim here, a keen defence/geo-political enthusiast.

Glad to join a Bangladeshi defence forum.

Thanks to the mods for the groundwork towards building the platform.

My perspectives tend to be different from conventional groupthink so bare with me for some thought-provoking yet rational exchanges of ideas. 🙂

Let's get this thing rolling!

All the best folks.

This forum is different, we respect qualitative discussions even with differing views and encourage out of the box concepts for strengthening Bangladesh's defence capabilites .

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Biryani_bae said:

Salam everyone,

Great to have this platform and kudos to everyone for their efforts to come up with this website. Looking forward to have great discussions, good times and learn from each other !!

Welcome to our forum. By the way, are you originally Bangladeshi?

• Elite Members
7 hours ago, desibdesi said:

Thank you but I keep getting this code for other areas..what does it mean? Error code: 1F176/3

You need to get verified to view/post on those threads and sub-forums. To get verified you must make 11 posts in the threads that aren't restricted.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, desibdesi said:

Got it. Thank you so much.

If you think you can just post one liners to get yourself verified here you are dead wrong. You should provide logical posts otherwise this platform is not for you. Consider this as a first and last warning.

• Administrators
On 1/27/2020 at 12:19 PM, Shahim ali said:

Morning all glad to be on here hope it becomes like the old bdmilitary forum 

@Shahim ali can you participate in the forum. We noticed you are signing on in anonymous mode and lurking without any other activities. Your account is in real danger of being suspended.