Please ensure regular participation (posting/engagement) to maintain your account. ×
The Bangladesh Defence Analyst Forum

• Administrators

We periodically take steps to upgrade the forum software, policies and features to reflect the fluid nature of things.

• Forum software upgraded to improve usability and security
  • Unverified members can now See forum, Read forum and Reply to topics. For security reasons they will not be allowed to download/upload attachments or start new topics.
  • To attain Gold class members group, the Verified Members require to post 1,000 or more posts now.
  • To graduate to Verified members group the Unverified Members require 100 or more posts from now on.

Any updates and changes will be posted here for your reference.

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Rajon007 said:

how can i have access to the password protected content..can anyone help!! 

First off stop posting the same comments in every thread. It won't get you access here and secondly your account has not been verified. You need to introduce yourself here and follow the forum rules. That means actively participate and contribute/add value to the forum discussions. I don't want to see such repeated posts from you here.

11 minutes ago, Syed Amar Khan said:

First off stop posting the same comments in every thread. It won't get you access here and secondly your account has not been verified. You need to introduce yourself here and follow the forum rules. That means actively participate and contribute/add value to the forum discussions. I don't want to see such repeated posts from you here.

okay..my bad..i am new to the forum so didn't knew all the rules..though i dm u and waited for reply.BTW i am big fan of the forum and it wont happen again

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Rajon007 said:

okay..my bad..i am new to the forum so didn't knew all the rules..though i dm u and waited for reply.BTW i am big fan of the forum and it wont happen again

Try to use more formal language here because this is for more mature audiences.

• 3 years later...