Please ensure regular participation (posting/engagement) to maintain your account. ×
The Bangladesh Defence Analyst Forum

How do I verify my account?

On 1/26/2020 at 9:15 PM, Xuhayr said:

Been following the Facebook, Youtube and Twitter for a long time, and also the main defseca.com page. Peaked in the forums too a few times (old one) finally signed up today.

I was a member of bdmilitary and all bdmilitary FB pages/groups. Two days back on the FB page I saw a post instructing to join this forum. @Syed Amar Khan

On 1/25/2020 at 4:22 PM, Syed Amar Khan said:

You have to introduce yourself here and also post at least a minimum of 10 posts to have your account upgraded to verified status. Its an automatic process so just keep on participating until you reach the threshold.

Thanks for clarification. By the way i'm Sourav from Dhaka. Good to see that forum back after long time.

Signed up today. Have been following bdmilitary for a long time and have been an active member on defseca for quite sometime  now. Signed up today however i am having problems getting into the forum topics. If the administrators of this forum could please assist me on this.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...