Please ensure regular participation (posting/engagement) to maintain your account. √ó

You have to introduce yourself here and also post at least a minimum of 10 posts to have your account upgraded to verified status. Its an automatic process so just keep on participating until you reach the threshold.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I had thee same question but now its verified by default. I guess this is effective to keep spammers away from important areas. ūüėĄ

• Like 2

Hello, where should I introduce myself. Not a pdf member but a lurker reading posts there for years now.

Guess someone should open a new thread for introducing new members. 

My name is Ahmed, I'm from Chittagong. Do I need to make ten posts to verify my account?

2 minutes ago, Salted Cola said:

My name is Ahmed, I'm from Chittagong. Do I need to make ten posts to verify my account?

Welcome to the forum and yes you need to follow the verification process like all others.

okay understood.

Can I share forum link with my friends?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Salted Cola said:

okay understood.

Not an admin, but I believe you are actually encouraged to share forum link to as many friends as possible. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Salted Cola said:

okay understood.

Please do.

20 hours ago, Syed Amar Khan said:

You have to introduce yourself here and also post at least a minimum of 10 posts to have your account upgraded to verified status. Its an automatic process so just keep on participating until you reach the threshold.

Thanks for clarification.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, this is Rashid Rahman from Dhaka. Hope to interact with you in coming days through this forum.

• Like 1

Zuhayr from Dhaka, been a follower of Bangladesh  Defense Forums since a couple of years, hope to actively participate here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Syed Amar Khan said:

Welcome @Rashid Rahman and @Xuhayr

By the way how did you hear about our forum?

Been following the Facebook, Youtube and Twitter for a long time, and also the main defseca.com page. Peaked in the forums too a few times (old one) finally signed up today.

• Like 1

Just now, Xuhayr said:

Been following the Facebook, Youtube and Twitter for a long time, and also the main defseca.com page. Peaked in the forums too a few times (old one) finally signed up today.

Thanks for joining. Its good to see our followers regrouping here.

• Like 1

Hey my name is Nahyan and I've been following the Facebook page for years. I used to post and interact a lot on the old forum (I think it was called BDmilitary then). Good so see the forum back again.

21 minutes ago, Darth Nihilus said:

Thank you!!

Can't wait to be verified so that I can see all the posts.

Just make 10 posts (relevant ones) in regular threads that don't require verification and you'll be verified in no time.